mercredi 20 mai 2020

Land to shoot AR to 75-100 yards

I posted this on Bearindependent, sorry if you're seeing it twice

Does anyone have land around Atlanta(I'm in Powder Springs) to zero and shoot an AR to 75-100 yards?

I only have a 25 yard range near me, with no bench/prone support, and as a new AR15 shooter that is not getting it done to zero sights and optics.
If anyone is around Atl that would allow me to shoot, as well as meet and introduce themselves, I'd buy lunch/pizza/beer/ammo whatever.
My alternative is to take a class(which I will do eventually anyways) but would rather use the money now for food preps and a little debt payment.
Thank you in advance.

I know this sounds forward, I am just trying to not have to spend alot of cash right now when Id rather just zero and break it in at my pace. I am not crazy, and have been shooting pistols for a long time, am safe and aware with firearms.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Land to shoot AR to 75-100 yards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire