lundi 18 mai 2020

Petition to be re-allowed into the community

Jfountain and team,

it is FITF on a different account created solely for this message. I was unaware Kev did not want emails from banned members until I activated this and I apologize for breaking the rules yet again.

I wanted to apologize for my behavior on this forum since joining. I butted heads with staff over membership fees and since then had a poor attitude with the moderators, and I recognize that is unacceptable and childish. I deserved my perma ban in spades.

I did nothing but grief the moderators constantly and ignored rules regarding language and trolling, and I am disappointed I stressed any of you out at all, we all have enough to worry about.

I was hoping jfountain would reconsider my permaban:
I am willing to sit out on a 6-12 month ban if it means returning, and I promise to never warrant moderator intervention for the rest of my tenure here. I learned much from this site and wanted to also contribute, and donate as a member. I also was hoping to maintain contact with several members here outside of the forum, but that is not a forum issue. What I am trying to say is, I do want to be part of the community and want to take the actual purpose of the site seriously. I can follow the rules, be a team player, and be amicable and an asset, as opposed to a detriment.

If the decision cannot or will not be reconsidered I also respect that and will not try to convince you, the staff, further. I just wanted to share my thoughts on the decision as I didn't have a chance to do so on the day off, apologize, and hope for forgiveness. This was meant to be an email to Kev or Jfountain, but this was the only way I could speak my mind. Sorry Kev.

to all my friends on here and followers, let's keep in touch! I screwed up by getting banned and that is on me. No hard feelings towards anyone, this is a solid group of preppers and people, and I mean that no matter what happens from here.

ForgedInTheFlame

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Petition to be re-allowed into the community

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire