jeudi 21 mai 2020

Should I Pull Money out of My Home?

Hi Everyone, I’m have a dilemma and would value your insights. My goal has always been to be debt free and I’m almost there having paid off debt with the exception of a tiny mortgage on my home.

I feel like we’ve had a paradigm shift with the national debt, continues QE to infinity, unimaginable unemployment of which many jobs are not coming back, continued assault on small business while promoting large corporations, and the like. I believe we likely are headed for a Venezuela type collapse. I’m worried about a worst case scenario situation.

I’m located in the SF North Bay Area. 90 miles from SF but still with a tremendous Collectivist mindset.

I’m pondering pulling money out so if things continue to degenerate I have a way out. This money would be earmarked for a BOL. I believe real estate values may crash and pulling money out later may be very difficult.

The new loan would be 1% lower than my current interest rate. So that helps especially if we get into hyperinflation later down the road. Or lending may freeze up.

I really see communism taking firm hold in California. The 2nd Amendment is under extreme attack and I believe confiscation is supported by the majority. There’s talk of forced vaccinations and other clearly Authoritarian measures.

I feel like I need to secure a way out and if our situation continues to degenerate at these accelerated rates I may lose this opportunity. I understand this is paranoid thinking but I have a seriously handicapped daughter and I need to be looking at this with my eyes wide open. I can’t afford rose colored glasses with this.

Finally, the division and hostility has increased to a critical level. I see posts on Facebook daily calling for conservatives, or anyone protesting this level of personal liberty assaults, to be gotten rid of. Truly frightening. I’ll leave you this video which clearly states what I’m talking about. Notice the audience doesn’t laugh as if she’s joking or go, “Huh???”, as if they’re shocked. This narrative is something they’re used to hearing. Let that sink in. It’s ‘normal’ discourse to this audience! Acceptable!!!

So my question is, what are the pros and cons to pulling money out of my house? Should I do it? Would you do it?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Should I Pull Money out of My Home?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire