Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockpride 
M&P Sport II, $650ish. But feel free to spend whatever you want.
And you can bet the Dims learned from 1994. There will be no grandfathering in this time.
|
Keep in mind what Glockpride is saying. The government can really do anything they want in the end. Don't think the Hiller decision will help you when they stack the Supreme court against us. Eventually, it's a crap shoot, and they can if they load the hues and senate and have the SCOTUS on their side, they can order an Australian style turn in with a heavy criminal penalty for you if it's found in your possession.
Get one of you really like the gun, but keep in mind you may not be "grandfathered in" in the end. Personally I've never understood the draw of the AR or the AK. ONce I got out of the army, I never wanted to see another one of those things in this life or the next.
Let's block ads! (Why?)
AR-15
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire