samedi 13 août 2016

Bought a new AR upper! A2 clone underway

I pulled the trigger on a new upper for a build I have always wanted to make. I saw PSA had a "daily deal" on their 20" rifle length A2 upper, 1:7, 5.56 NATO, with BCG and CH included, so I knew I had to have it. I currently have a Colt 6920 with Nikon P223 3-9x40 scope on it and a S&W M&P 15 Sport with an Eotech 517. I want to put the Eotech back on the 6920 (combat AR), and either sell or keep the M&P 15 upper. Scope is going on this new 20" rifle upper for obvious reasons. It just wasn't a good balance on a 16" carbine upper. Since the S&W lower has a carbine length buffer tube on it, I'll have to replace the whole thing with a new rifle length system and I plan to put an A2 stock on it. I want it to be a solid 300 yard rifle. This barrel is not the "premium" or CHF options that PSA sells also; they have been out of stock for a while. I figure it should be able to do its job if I do mine.

PSA 20" Rifle Upper
http://ift.tt/2b6hDdU

A2 stock assembly I'm looking at getting
http://ift.tt/2b6iafW

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bought a new AR upper! A2 clone underway

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire