vendredi 19 août 2016

Cheap Heirloom Seeds!

I just received a seed order from Ebay today, and just had to share the find. I stumbled onto this store and the prices really are excellent. They carry a nice variety of seeds, mostly heirloom. Most cost around $1.39 a pack. After shipping is paid for the first packet, any number after are shipped under the same cost. I picked up 10 varieties and my bill totaled less than $14. They were at my door in 3 days! They have many staples including kale, beans, lots of tomatoes, peppers, squash, carrots, ect. And the packets are GENEROUS! Easily 4-5x that of the typical $1.65 GMO Burpee seeds from Wal-Mart. Their site is

http://ift.tt/2bnZsAs

I have absolutely no affiliation with them. I am just extremely pleased with their service. Happy growing!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cheap Heirloom Seeds!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire