In the last couple years, we've seen it in Ferguson, parts of Florida, Baltimore, Milwaukee, and other cities primarily minorities and BLM nonsense. But it plays out about the same. Rioting, looking, arson, disorder. Police do what they can but controlling these mobs is almost impossible.
Insurance may not cover arson, rioting, civil unrest. Losing your business or home could be a total loss.
I'm often puzzled why these shop keepers aren't at their stores to defend them. Perhaps it happened too fast in the evening and it was just too late to do anything. I imagine the shop keeper is unaware that anything was going to happen until he learns about it already in flames. But much like the famous imagines of the shop keepers in the LA Riots, on roof tops with rifles, one would think that you would defend it if you could. And when these things go on for days or weeks like Ferguson... I did notice some shop keepers there with guards around the buildings.
What are your thoughts? Bug out and leave it all behind, or stay and defend it?
Defending your homestead/business during civil unrest
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire