samedi 13 août 2016

Gavilan Columbian machete-Highly recommended!

http://ift.tt/29XueRm

So I ordered this a few weeks ago during a free shipping no minimum promo, BudK runs about once a month. I have to tell you this Woodsman Pal style machete is worth 3x the price of $7.99. If you are in the market, this thing is absolutely awesome. I will say I touched up the wood handles, ground them flush with the inner tang, rounded them and put a couple coats of poly, now the grip is about perfect. Also, the blade came pretty dull and rough ground but about five minutes with the files and it sharp as can be. Only downside is no sheath, so I made one out of some scrap vinyl siding for transporting. Pick one up, you will be very impressed. Now for pics.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Gavilan Columbian machete-Highly recommended!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire