vendredi 12 août 2016

Government Mind Control

There's some kind of government mind control going on; there has to be. I see too many similarities going on everyday in the way people act. The government has figured out a way to keep people pacified and content while they go on about their daily lives without thinking about the government.

The idea is to keep the general populous content with their surroundings without coming together and forming a general consensus. They want people self centered, greedy, and just generally caring about themselves; the heck with everybody else. Everyday I see people racing each other to get to the red light first. "How dare you get in my way as I'm on my way to the red light!"

If I was a government, I wouldn't want people thinking about me either; especially with as much money as I'm taking from them. I'd put them in such a mindset that they'd feel like it was their duty to give me money. I'd go about doing whatever I wanted because I'm the government and I make the laws.

My main priority would be to take their money and keep them divided on what to do about me. They outnumber me, but as long as I keep them up in the air about what to do about me, I can control them. All I have to do is keep them from reading that paper called U.S. Constitution and understanding what it means.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Government Mind Control

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire