I was wondering if someone were to plant things like squash, zucchini, pumpkin, watermelon, beans, and tomatoes in a piece of woodland that would remain undisturbed, if there would be plants growing the next year. I have heard of grapes that have been placed in one area and then later the property owner finds another vine on the other side of his property years later because of the wildlife, and was wondering if the same thing would happen with annual plants. Everything I have read has said that if you allow seeds from hybrids to come up the next year, it will throw all sorts of stranger looking plants out but it would still be edible. So, if someone were to plant a large amount of annuals, would they continue to grow? If nothing else. it would be an interesting idea to help reduce food cost of free ranging chickens in a small woodlot
Guerrilla Gardening concepts, with annuals?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire