My daughter is studying to be a chemical engineer,,, I on the other hand struggle to do basic math.
I would like to run a 5000 btu, 120V air conditioner off of a DC invertor, plus a few other things if power would permit. The primary job of this power system would be to power a freezer in a power outage situation.
The system I have in mind consists of the following.
3 12V Deep cycle batteries in parallel
5k DC Inverter
Required solar panels with related equipment
The AC unit would only run when I am out in my shop, 3-4 hours every other day.
I live in SW Louisiana where we get lots of sun and I would place the solar panels on a southern exposure.
I see where solar panels are rated for 45 watt output, 100 watt output, etc. This is where I get confused between the rated output and the consumption of said product.
Anyone who can give me a straight answer as to what solar panel I need to get will get an invitation to my daughters wedding!
Thanks fellas'
Solar panel Output to power consumption
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire