samedi 20 août 2016

Stupid Shipping Laws

Apparently, BP guns cannot be shipped to Michigan and a handful of other states. I was able to buy a Pietta "1858" no problem at the store. I don't see why shipping them should be a big deal. I was interested in a Traditions pistol, so I looked up the build-it-yourself kit. Still, no shipping the kit to Michigan even though no FFL is required.

Does one have to have a percussion pistol shipped to a FFL dealer? If so, what is required to pick it up? Do they do a NICS check for BP guns even though they're not required. If the BATF say's they're not considered a firearm, I don't get it...

Edit. In case the stores don't have them in stock, can they ship it to a store? Or can the parts be shipped shipped separately? What part of a BP gun is the "problem"? Barrel, breech plug, lock?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Stupid Shipping Laws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire