mercredi 3 août 2016

Talk me out of it!

Quote:

If you are just looking for a compact storage solution, consider the LAW tactical folding stock adaptor. Put it on a regular 16" rifle, and it stows down to a size close to an AR pistol. Takes less than a second to deploy the stock, and you are in business.
Works even better on the pistols.

Having bought one, Id seriously consider if its really worth the money (basically half the cost of the gun alone). They work well, and I can get a gun with a mag in it, ready to go, and its chest bag of mags, into a small day bag.

My only real complaint (other than price), is you need to watch your teeth when youre shooting, especially if you use a "nose to the charging handle" weld. Ive been whacked a couple of times, and its not fun.

As far as the velocity loss, at the likely ranges they would be used at, I dont think it would be an issue. Ive shot mine out to about 150, and used the same holds/hold overs as I do with my rifle length guns, and the results were similar. The pistols seem to be just as accurate as my rifles too.

The only thing I really notice is recovery/follow up shots, especially at longer distances. The guns are short and light, and are a tad slower on follow up shots. I tend to "over travel" when Im swinging from target to target. That all disappears with the suppressor on the gun though.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Talk me out of it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire