I'm wanting a VHF/UHF radio to go in my truck that will replace my trucks normal FM radio. Take for example the handheld Baeofeng uv-5r. It will play music from FM radio till it receives a transmission. Then it will mute the FM until the radio traffic has been quiet for several seconds.
The other feature I'm looking for is dual band repeating. This feature will allow me to exit the truck but use a handheld. The handheld will transmit to the truck, and the trucks radio will rebroadcast it out on a different band at a higher power since it's a stronger radio.
I've found one radio that may meet these criteria, but it's not clear if it receives normal FM music radio.
http://ift.tt/2bFnOZs
Anyone with radio experience have any experience with any radios that can do what I'm looking for?
If there was a radios subcategory I would have posted this there but didn't see a relevant subforum.
Vehicle UHF/VHF Radio help?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire