samedi 11 mars 2017

garage sale books

Defaultgarage sale books


I wasn't sure if this should go in books or general but since I am not reviewing anything it goes here. The local Catholic Church had their annual garage sale to raise money for high school scholarships. The prices were so low I think it was more of a social event than a fundraiser.
Soft cover books were 5 for 50 cents.
I scored
Taking to the woods by Colby and Sngier
The book of Buckskinning-Muzzleloader Magizine
The Foxfire book, Foxfire 3 and Foxfire 5
Tom Brown's guide to tracking
Shelters, Shacks and shanties by Beard
Ginseng and other medicinal plants by A. R. Harding
Wine from the wild by Krause
and last but not least--The Return of Sherlock Holmes by Conan Doyle.
It is 30 degrees outside and snowing today and I have a pot of hot tea and lots of reading to catch up on.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



garage sale books

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire