mercredi 23 août 2017

Challenge : crossing a bridge

I think about this all the time.... In the end it really boils down to what the area on each side of the bridge is like.

I live near Philly where there are numerous bridges that lead across the Delaware river from PA to NJ and NJ to DE.....

For the most part the PA side of the bridges are in heavily populated city areas of Philly or its outlying towns.... Mostly lousy and dangerous neighborhoods.... Or they def will be during SHTF.

I can easily imagine gangs of ghetto locals just waiting for the confused and scared masses of folks from NJ whom most of which do not have guns (NJ gun laws SUCK) to try and cross into the PA while heading west to get to greener pastures, or escaping melting down nuclear plants which are on the eastern side of NJ.

I have family on the NJ side and live on the PA side.... I would have one hell of a time crossing one of them alone into NJ, then crossing back with a heavily armed convoy of family members into the Philly side.... It would be VERY dangerous and unlikely to be able to do without sustaining casualties.

I have decided that canoes or rafts are the only real option.... Crossing the river up or down stream from a bridge into the safest place possible. Even then it would be super dangerous.

Even if I could manage to make it across the river I would be heading trough miles of very populated area land on the PA and DE sides before getting to any type of safer zone.... This whole topic is a scary one that bothers me all the time.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Challenge : crossing a bridge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire