mercredi 23 août 2017

Gas powered bicycle!

Just wanted to reach out to you guys on this website and see if any of yall have built one or owned one of these, they are super cool as far as I can tell. Here are some specs as well:

180 MPG (takes standard unleaded gasoline)
80cc engine lets you go up to 40MPH
No registration/insurance required
All of this can be assembled for well under $300.

I have all my parts on order right now, and hope to upload my completed project to you guys on here by Sep. 10th. It will be my new daily driver (I only work 6 miles from home, wife needs the car for a 30 minute commute)

I could also imagine putting a decent muffler on here to make it more quiet, and have a good form of apocalypse transportation on such meager gas!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Gas powered bicycle!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire