mardi 1 août 2017

Rifles - Shooting Gongs

Ahhh yes it seems I might have gotten a bit addicted. There's something about the noise feedback of a gong target being hit...maybe its just me, but its real cool.

Figured my shooting skills were perishing, plus had some radical changes in my glasses...and fitting a different stock, plus just being plain out of practice of any sort, my accuracy went out the window.

Got out to 350yards and hitting a 12" gong 15 shots in a row, good groups now.
Now to go out further and get used to various hold overs.

As for it then transferring to game, shot 2 roos the other day & one set shot, one on the run...practice works for me it seems :-)

Bonus is loving the practice so now going to set up several gongs and go from one to the other at various distances. Maybe a few smaller gongs. Mix it up a bit...don't think I'll go back to golf haha

Anyone else gong hunting (i.e. practice) a lot? Wondering what else other do I can try to help improve.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rifles - Shooting Gongs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire