vendredi 13 octobre 2017

Dating: Early tests for prepping/conspiracy compadability?

I just listened to a interesting radio show where the caller said that he was dating a perfectly normal girl for a year, everything was going great, until they got very close and she opened up about her political views (after having avoided the subject for a year).

He said he had to end the relationship because he just couldn't accept a partner who believed in "crazy racist conspiracy theories" (the show didn't specify in detail), but he wishes he had known this long in advance before spending a year together so he could have found a "normal girl" instead.

Personally I would have loved to find out that a girl I was dating was open-minded to conspiracy theories, so I was thinking about ways to speed up finding that out.

Normally I avoid topics of politics until I have a strong bond with someone, then I try to convert them slowly. However now that I'm in my 30ies I'm starting to realize that life is short so I might need to speed things up: dating someone for a few months only to find out she's a ultra liberal pro-refugee feminist might before have been "well no harm done, let's move on" but now I'm realizing that is well too much time wasted.

1) How do you check for early compatibility? Ask plainly?

2) How do you avoid her knowing your political stance / prepping interest in return? If you ask her for her political views she's going to ask you back, and if I let all my flirts know I'm not a liberal that's going to bite me in the ass somehow. Probably the simple answer is simply to listen to her answer first then tell her what she wants to here back, although if you're really unlucky she might have been lying too (to protect herself from judgement if for example she actually dislikes refugees but learn from experience that it's safer to have a pro or at least middle-ground opinion).

3) How do you avoid her just telling you "what you want to hear"? I find many times girls are the master experts at morphing into the perfect match when they really like a guy. So many times girls I'm dating seems to be a mirror of my personality, until I go deeper to find that they can be completely different people when they are with their regular friends.
Although I don't have much experience sharing my prepping interests or political views with girls (I try to be very careful with that) I strongely suspect that a girl would be willing to seemingly match your views in an attempt to get married (even subconsciously) , even if she doesn't really believe it .

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dating: Early tests for prepping/conspiracy compadability?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire