mercredi 18 octobre 2017

DPMS Oracle 308/7.62 Rail Issue

I purchased a DPMS Oracle AR-10, I like the idea of having a 308 semi auto to have in my collection with my 308 X-Bolt Browning. I purchased a Nikon 308 BDC 40mm scope and the Nikon mounts to put on it and the picatinny rail on the upper is too dam big to accept any accessories. The rifle is useless if I can't mount any optics.

Has anyone else had this issue? I called DPMS and they have sent a pick up label for me to ship it to them so they can look at it. Is this a common problem with AR-10's or just DPMS?

It looks like when they designed this rifle to accept the larger 308 round they just used a CAD program to scale it up and that included the rail.

Thank you for any feedback.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



DPMS Oracle 308/7.62 Rail Issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire