mardi 10 octobre 2017

Opsec!

I use various handles online, but I could probably be easily tracked to my real name. My real name is shared by only one other woman. It is known I live in Houston, so there's that.

Property tax records search leads to address.

I used to be more careful, but someone did a cut and paste from my [real name] facebook to a message board I frequented, and posted my real name directly under my handle. She did this about 6 months before I found out. I was pretty furious but the cat was out of the bag by then.

I just have my blog and here. I am only PK here, I have a different name for my blog. My Youtube has my real name in it but I haven't put anything up in years.

Honestly, I worry more about real life security. My drivers know where I live, and work. They could be a problem if they knew I prepped. As I mentioned a while back, management actually ordered employees to break into my stockroom during Harvey when some employees got stuck at work. They knew we had it, and they took it. No one even said "sorry" but they did write us a check. So they WILL do it.

I have also, like a lot of people, when I was a dumb young prepper, had people say "I will just come to your house, then". I shut up right quick after that.

My husband cannot protect me. I can't own a gun due to being suicidal in the past, and hallucinating at times.

So I don't tell anyone in Houston about my supplies. Not even the cat food.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Opsec!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire