mercredi 11 octobre 2017

talk to me about compressed natural gas

Long story short:

One of my backup locations, 300 acre ranch in Texas has NG avalable.

Owner/friend pretty much uses me as a brain trust. He's got firearms and training, but works much (high level income) so doesn't concern himself with the details.
I say "buy cows" he does.
"Plant fruit trees " he has a nursery plant them.
"I want a hedge"... I recommend several that produce food. Etc.
(It's his BOL, I have a standing invite whether he's there or not.)
I mention the "dairy" I'm starting, he says next time we talk we will talk about Jersey's...
(We usually talk when he's driving home from work.)

Etc.

We were discussing using the NG for vehicles/a vehicle.
Either a conversion or just buying a dedicated former gas company truck as a "farm truck"

My points:
It's cheaper for one, (people with money don't waste it) less succeptable to price swings, and while the pipelines aren't as reliable as they used to be.... they will be the last utility functioning I'd say.
(Longer that's avalable, the longer you put off tapping stocks.)

I also know that while compressed NG has less "ass" its not as hard on the system.

I know what I know, but I don't know what I don't know.

What am I missing I need to know?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



talk to me about compressed natural gas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire