vendredi 20 octobre 2017

Pres Trump Signed EO Today10/20/17 To Recall Up To 1000 Retired Air Force Pilots

DefaultPres Trump Signed EO Today10/20/17 To Recall Up To 1000 Retired Air Force Pilots


Anybody see this today?. I seen it earlier scroll by at the bottom of the screen as I was watching Hannity and when I had some time I googled it and found this.

I did not realize we had only 1500 pilots able to fly . I thought we had lots more than that ready to go if something happened. Anyway, The Air Force has now been given authority to recall up to 1000 retired pilots to serve for up to 3 years.

Now, am I being overly paranoid that this is leading up to something or he just finally got around to doing it because he has been so busy with other things?

http://ift.tt/2gVhX2b

__________________
Thrive With Style
Simple, Clean, Food Delivered To Your Door.
Organic, Non GMO's, Gluten Free,
No Artificial Colors Or Preservatives

http://ift.tt/2tC8fK2
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Disabled Prepper's Group: A private group, invite only, For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, have family members who are disabled or just have physical and mental limitations.

If you would like to join but don't want to post in the thread send me a private message for an invite. Must have at least 10 posts to join.

http://ift.tt/2uaRfax?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pres Trump Signed EO Today10/20/17 To Recall Up To 1000 Retired Air Force Pilots

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire