jeudi 12 octobre 2017

What threat level are you operating at?

I am home on Tyler Island before it gets Dark.

I EDC S&W .40 with 5 loaded mags and 200 rounds in a box.

When we travel on the weekends for Craft Shows We are loaded for BEAR.

The main thing is the constant vigilance of keeping "Rabbit Ears" on.

Scanner constantly in by ear through bluetooth earpiece.
Twitter alerts to phone.
This site monitoring every hour.

And keeping a "weather" eye out for possible threats.

It also helps when we are out and about it is usually with like minded folks. My "FireTeam" goes where I do.

I have been at threat level red since 2011. Thats when we left the City and bought Tyler Island.
Paranoid keeps you alive.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What threat level are you operating at?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire