lundi 1 janvier 2018

What's the best state for liberty and survival? It isn't Oklahoma

I'm angry at Oklahoma... I want to buy a still and make my own whiskey. I also am a fan of TCM and want to join their wine club which ships a case of wine a month... Can't do either because of this state's stupid laws.

The State Legislature passed open carry here without a permit a few years ago by a 95% margin in each of the two houses. Our leftist governor (she is a Republican and pretends to be for liberty but she is not) vetoed it and our candy-asked legislature didn't even try to overturn her veto (they're like the National Party who also only support things when they know the president will veto it, like they did with ObamaCare repeal). edit to add: they did later pass open carry for licensed gun owners which is not the same thing they promised but they take credit as though they kept their promise.

I just really think I'd like to sell out and go somewhere else. I'm going to retire in the next few years and maybe that's a good time to go somewhere else.

So, what state is the most free? Supports the Constitution of the United States the most, has reasonable cost of land and property with little to no restrictions on what a person can do with or on their own private property. Reasonable climate - at least 150 day growing season, for instance.

Suggestions, thoughts, ideas, requests that I never move to your state, etc.?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What's the best state for liberty and survival? It isn't Oklahoma

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire