mardi 24 juillet 2018

Vertical vs Angled grips

When it comes to grips, what do you guys prefer?

I have a vertical grip on one of my AR-15s that I put on there to make it easier for my arthritic mother to shoot the gun if she needed to.

I typically don't use grips on my rifles, I prefer wood furniture as much as possible, like with an AK or SKS. Now I have a PTR-91 and all of the G3 wood furniture has been bought out by airsoft players putting it on their toy guns.

The biggest reason I want to do this is because from everything I've read, the G3 clones have an issue with the hand guards becoming too hot to hold after a few magazines, especially with the Slimline hand guards with thin heat shields which my rifle came with. Even with the thicker hand guards with better heat shields they still get hot, so having a grip to add an extra layer makes plenty of sense to me.

So as a general question, what does everyone prefer?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Vertical vs Angled grips

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire