samedi 25 août 2018

21 Foot Rule

I had some supposed martial arts guy tell me that years ago. He claimed that he could disarm me every time before I could shoot him. I finally got tired of his nonsense and we set up a test with some of our mutual friends as judges. I loaded up a Model 10 with Speer rounds (plastic rounds driven by magnum pistol primers.)

We started at 21 feet. I managed to him in vital areas several times. We moved to about 16 feet. Got him again.
Finally at about 10 feet. I would get him but he was getting to me also. The thing was, at that distance the Speer rounds really stung and he didn't want to play anymore.

What one needs to practice is shooting from the holster, arm locked tight to the side, just tipping it out and firing. I have practiced this for many years.

The truth is, however, that under the worst case scenario, both of you will end up dead or critically injured if the attacker is willing to die in order to attack you.

The Moro (Muslim) Juramentado are a prime example of this.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



21 Foot Rule

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire