lundi 27 août 2018

All First Responders please read:

It has come to my attention that both ATT and Verizon have a program:

When there's a large demand on cell towers and we are "registered" our communications will be given priority.

Example: if I were to go crazy and go to a football game is be one of the few able to use my phone.

We are going to have to have them out to a FD meeting and listen to the spiel, and since we are a volunteer FD we will be on the personal sign up option. (There's a similar program for if the FD provides the phone.)
From the look I got its cheaper than even the First Responder discount.
(Added bonus)
(I found out the 1st Responder (not needing department ok) discount is more than the military discount BTW... 25% of the base amount (really about 10% of the monthly bill)

No obligation on the part of the FD, just an officer saying it's OK for us to sign up.

I can see both professional and prepping (personal) advantages to this, and it's not like any One who's a first responder hasn't had the background checks \is "registered" with .gov.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



All First Responders please read:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire