mardi 28 août 2018

Windows 7 New Build Question.

I am trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit on a new system that will be booting to an NVMe M2 drive. NVMe M2 drives were never created when Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit was created. Please don’t tell me to use Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, I don’t want a Virus or spyware on my system, Windows 7 is bad enough. So I need to Boot from a USB drive, this requires me to put the Windows Image on the USB drive, done. And then the driver for the NVMe M2 drive, done. Then the driver for the USB for the Motherboard, done.

Here is the problem, I need to figure out how to get them into the image file so when I boot it work.

Has anyone here done that? Can anyone Help? If So IM Me please.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Windows 7 New Build Question.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire