vendredi 31 août 2018

Let's see your knife storage or displays

I have several displays like this, I just don't have pictures right now.

This one is currently displaying an M3, an M4, an M5A1, an M6 and an M7 bayonet. In the pice it is an M4, M5A1, M6, M7 and M9.

I have other bayonets displayed in the same manner. It utilizes a rare earth magnet to hold the blades in place and I have never had any fall off of the display.

The rest of my knives (mostly bayonets, my interests) are being stored in a sundry of cardboard and plastic boxes soon to be replaced with ammo box style, stackable wooden boxes..

Al

__________________

“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”- Benjamin Franklin

(Always looking for Bayonets and Surplus gun parts.)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Let's see your knife storage or displays

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire