vendredi 24 août 2018

Asking you for your prayers

Hi everybody! Thanks for looking. I am in need of prayers for my job, and for worrying about my job.

I am transferring to a new duty location, and I'm going to be working for a new boss, and in a new group of people. I have had a bad year, and am trying to make a change to recover both my health, and my career. I may be worrying too much, but I see signs that things may be starting with distrust and concern. I have always been able to prove myself quickly to bosses in the past. I'm hoping that I will be able to do so one more time. I have about 4 years left until I can earn a retirement. Thanks again for looking! I really appreciate your prayers. They definitely help!

God bless you!

By the way, my real name is John

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Asking you for your prayers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire