vendredi 31 août 2018

Where to buy silver online?

Apologies if this as already been answered, I did a quick scroll and didn't see anything recent but who knows what I might have missed.

What reputable online sellers are people buying silver from? Who represents the best deal (read, charges lowest premium) right now?

Ideally I'm looking to use PayPal for payment (I know I'll pay a premium for this, but I have a semi-reliable income stream through PayPal, and I like the buyer protection).

I'm really looking to buy 1oz rounds at the moment, either 20 at a time, or if the price breaks are right, possibly waiting to do 100 at a time. Eventually I might switch over to 10oz bars.

Before anyone mentions it, I do have a local shop, but their premium on 20 rounds is a bit high, and the next price break is at an absurd 1000 rounds. I've bought and sold with them in the past, but they have no serious competition in the area, and at a cursory glance, it appears that their premium is costing me at least 2% over what I could buy for from JM bullioun after all costs.

So any suggestions where I should be looking?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Where to buy silver online?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire