jeudi 30 août 2018

which one

Default which one


I am recently separated and have a 2002 Chrysler minivan with a 3.8 220,000 miles salvage title got hit in the back hatch and bumper damaged. Paint peeling like new tires radiator lower hose area leaking very little. She has a 2001 Dodge durango 4.7 motor 4x4 clean title with about 197,000 miles back bumper bent(she somehow backed into a tree(?)). Has rust on back doors area not the doors them selfs. Needs tires and a alignment and new shocks for the rear hatch and the driver seat does not work but is where i need it and leaks a little atf not much. I am about 10 or so mins 1 way to work. She wants the van bc of the mpg but did not want it bc a drunk ran into the back when she was driving and did not/does not feel safe. I asked her before if i could buy it at tax time and no response till she said trade. I like the Durango but the mpg bothers me some. Both seem to run good and no problems. I want the Durango and like the looks and it is a 4x4 so i can get out and work if work is open thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



which one

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire