vendredi 31 août 2018

Portuguese Sausage Spam

Default Portuguese Sausage Spam


I'm a fan of SPAM and I stock every flavor of it. Hormel came out with the Portuguese Sausage flavor in 2015 but I've never seen it in any stores in my area. Maybe they only sell it in Hawaii. I ordered 5 cans from SPAM.com and tried it for the first time this morning. The first thing that I noticed was that there was very little of the mystery jelly that usually coats the meat. And the color was a noticeably different than the normal Spam pink. The flavor was subtle and I've never had Portuguese sausage so I can't tell you if the flavor is authentic or not. The bottom line is that it tasted good. If you like SPAM and want to enjoy a variety of it like I do, you should add the Portuguese Sausage flavor to your preps if you can get your hands on it.

Attached Thumbnails

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Portuguese Sausage Spam

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire