lundi 7 janvier 2019

Cop shoots Chihuahua

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingstar66 View Post

I've always been interested in how this works. If I shoot a police dog it's a felony. If the cop shoots my dog it's tough s..t.

What's the reason you shoot a police dog for? I doubt it or the owner broke the law.

What's the reason law enforcement typically shoots a civilians dog? Not just he felt like it, typically. Could take a serious amount of time to compile a list.

I get your point. What's good for one should be good for the other, but civilians don't go knocking on the door of law enforcement and the cop opens the door with a pet (sometimes vicious) not under control putting you in a precarious situation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of laws in general, but stupid people are why they exist and why they experience loss/hardship when a better disposition would have prevented a bad experience or more laws to be implemented that are sometimes ineffective to begin with.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cop shoots Chihuahua

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire