dimanche 6 janvier 2019

Finally! Single stack Glocks

Most have probably by now seen Glock is releasing the models 43x and 48:
https://www.recoilweb.com/glock-4843...ng-144477.html

Interestingly some people have gotten upset over the concept of MORE variety in firearms which I can't wrap my head around.

They also can't see any use for a larger (Glock 19) sized single stack that actually fits people like my wife's hands not to mention something I can more easily carry but still shoot like a "real" gun (i.e. as accurately as a full sized gun) if it was ever needed.

I'm super excited by these. I tried the Glock 43 after wanted to replace my 26 because I couldn't conceal it any more easily than my 19 but found the grip much to small and so I bought the Shield 2.0 and began putting magazine extensions on it to make it hold 10 rounds...basically a Glock 43x.

Is anyone else going to be in line on January 21st when these come out or are they trash because they aren't a 1911 which was good enough for grandpa in WWII?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Finally! Single stack Glocks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire