samedi 23 mai 2020

Sprouting seeds?

I do a mix. Alfalfa, Red Clover, Brown Mustard, Radish. During the winter they don't sprout as well so 2 TSP each of the first, and one each of the second. In the summer I cut the quantity in half.

I use quart wide mouth mason jars with home made lids. I rinse at least twice a day and drain well each time. I grow mine in the shade except for the last day to help them green up.

I soak them over night the first day. Then just rinse. Day 4 on I really try and wash out the hulls. By winter day 8 they are ready, summer day 5 or 6.

Radish seeds have skyrocketed in price. Mustard and radish are spicy.

https://www.trueleafmarket.com/colle...s-and-supplies

shelf above the door in the bathroom - warmest room in the winter. Coffee cans provide the shade.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sprouting seeds?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire