dimanche 21 août 2016

Firearm preservation for open use

DefaultFirearm preservation for open use


I wasnt really sure how to title this, but here's the question I have. I keep all my long arms stored in gun socks, and give them a little oil coat every few months. The only firearms I keep out are my Revolver and my 20 gauge. Now I take my revolver with me and oil it every few days, but my 20 sits in a rack with a few shells attached to it. The question I have is, since my 20 is for home protection so it needs to be out and accessible, how can I prevent it from getting moisture ? How can I protect the ammo from corroding ? The reason I use gun socks and ammo cases is to protect firearms and ammo from humidity and moisture in the air, I guess Im wondering what other people do to keep a long arm and a few shells around for quick use if necessary without them corroding, or is the solution to just oil the long arm every few days and use the shells within 6 months or something then rotate shells ?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Firearm preservation for open use

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire