samedi 13 août 2016

Healthcare Reform or an exercise of Control?

DefaultHealthcare Reform or an exercise of Control?


I spent 10 years in LE. I've always enjoyed interacting with people and I have "the gift of gab". Sales wasn't my thing and in my youth LE seemed like a place where I could make a difference. I was injured in the Line of Duty and after years of litigation and procedures my Agency refused to award me my pension. They said it wasn't the Car Accident causing my condition, but an undiagnosed "heriditary" condition. Of course it was only discovered AFTER my cervical fusion and this was their THIRD attempt to blame my injuries on something other than the vehicle collision.
Here I am 36 years old with some issues and in need of a new career. I was always academically gifted so I chose to pursue my passion for Medicine. Finished my B.S. in Micro Biology and applied to Med School. In choosing a specialty I'm finding that not only did Healthcare Reform cause my Health Insurance rates to nearly double... it also saw my deductible double... now as I'm seeing it under new laws once very high paid Doctors aren't making near what they used to... my question is where did the money go?? There has been no adjustment to the cost of College and Med School, but some specialties are making 20 -30% less...
This brought me to the Ben Carson issue. We all know that Politicians are a different class. Say what you will.. they occupy what was once voluntary elected positions for the good of the community and now they are high paid, high powered, high prestige positions, which provide what to the tax payers exactly??
Now in order to breach those ranks as a non politician one needs big money.. neuro surgeon money... but that isn't available any longer... It honestly seems to me that our Government is intentionally and deliberately creating a legitimate fiscal barrier between politicians and those that could get into Politics after careers in other fields which serve to validate their intelligence and ability. Let's not for a moment say that one needs substantial political experience to be an effective leader. From what I've seen a career in Politics shows you how to be deceptive, corrupt, self serving, and immoral.
I then consider the issue of taxes. Structuring taxes in ways that benefit the current crop of politicians and their prodigy. I feel validated in this thought especially after the recent IRS scandal involving Lois Lerner who refused to testify and then it just dropped out of the news...
I feel that the Governing Minority of this country is waist deep in a complex systematic process of seperating themselves from non career politicians and I feel that no one sees it.
I see so much evidence of this. I actually wrote a paper on the Patriot Act enumerating the reasons why it was unjust using the examples prvoided by Dr Martin Luther King in his Letter from Birmingham Jail. My Ethic Proffessor who is also an Attorney submitted it and I was awarded a scholarship based on the essay. My question is... why can I see it, yet no one else seems to see it? It is frustrating. Why must I spend 8 years in College and acquire hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt in acquiring a highly specialized skill only to make half of what a "Public Servant" makes who's only job is to represent the interests of the people?? It's INSANITY

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Healthcare Reform or an exercise of Control?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire