I would like a bit more torque and hp, with a fly wheel goal of 425 ft/lb, and 375 horses. I don't want to lose bottom end, and will not be stroking or reboring. Found an engine build with a super flat torque curve that shows 388 foot pounds at 2500 rpm and peaking around 428 while making nearly 380 horse at around 5200 rpm. Now the combo sounds fantastic, but doesn't include build details. I know I can get there with the stock short block, and little else changed besides the heads, cam, and intake changed, and probably a tuner (I have a Super Chips Cortex, would that handle it?), and probably some long tubes and y-pipe.
Anyone else put one together for low rpm torque? Also curious about under 2500, but don't see anyone testing below that, and usually starting at 3000.
Torque monster 5.9 Magnum advise sought
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire