jeudi 23 février 2017

Campfire temperatures

DefaultCampfire temperatures


Hi. I've been Googling for awhile, and can't find the information I'm looking for. Does anyone know of a reliable source of data for campfire temperatures at various distances? I've found information on the temperature of a typical fire; the values that I found range from about 500 degrees to about 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. I would assume that these measurements were taken inside or directly above the fire. I'm interested to know average temperatures at distances of 6", 1', 2' and 3'. I understand there are many variables involved. If it helps, I would assume a long fire (about 3 feet wide) built on level ground with no barrier around it and low or no wind.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Campfire temperatures

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire