lundi 27 février 2017

Front Door Security

I have a rather odd front door and I'm looking for some advice as to how I should secure it. I have attached a photo for reference. If I'm not mistaking the door knob I believe has a 5-inch Europian latch assembly. I'm not too sure. and the Deadbolt is a normal standard deadbolt. I still feel that anyone could easily kick it in. without question, no doubt. Ultimately what I'm trying to do is to get some sort of a Keyless entry lock, problem is, is that I am unsure if it will work due to the extended length. I'm not too sure what the person that did this was thinking. As none of the door hardware work with the way that it's 5-inches from the frame of the door. I have a lot of valuables in my house and simply just do not feel very safe or have any piece of mind what so ever, especially if I leave. Even for a second, I know that someone could huff and puff and blow the door down with their own breath, Literally. Any Advice would be helpful. [IMG][/IMG]

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Front Door Security

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire