mardi 28 février 2017

Sress managment ?

Many times over, a BAD SCENARIO plays in my mind, as I guess in most of you here, and how to deal with it.
What really SCARE me though are the unpredictable reactions of the people more close to you, like family and friends, under STRESSFULL SITUATIONS.
I have notice the weirdest reactions, from people I trusted close to me, in a peril scenario, and it wasn't life threatening cases at best.

How do you plan to organize for such an extreme reaction, from people you have to synchronize together to overcome the situation?

I mean kids and teenagers, posting likes and duckfaces on Social media, I understand, there will be a problem to motivate them to keep it together, but for Grownups what do you do if they start to behave erratically - to say the least - ?

Any good thoughts will be much appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sress managment ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire