jeudi 23 février 2017

Fish antibiotics LTS packaging - vacuum or mylar?

So, I really like my fish or something. I have some fish antibiotics sealed and stored back....for my fish in case of SHTF.

Previously I left them in the bottle, put them in a vacuum bag and vacuum sealed them with a dessicant. I've read that properly stored they should last quite some time.

Now, having read a lot more on long term storage and the permeability of the plastic vacuum seal bags, I'm wondering if I'd be better off using mylar instead. For food storage, folks seem to believe vacuum bags are short term only....a couple years maybe. Mylar for longer term.

Should I remove these from their plastic vacuum sealed bags and put them in mylar bags, or put the vacuum bags into mylar? Is all of this overkill?

I just don't want to find that my fish have an infection in 10 years and my antibiotics got too moist because of the vacuum bags.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Fish antibiotics LTS packaging - vacuum or mylar?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire