lundi 27 février 2017

Super Blackhawk POI Too High

I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Magnum (Blued) that is shooting approximately 10" too high at 50 yards with a 240 gr bullet at 1180 fps. My adjustable rear sight is all the way "Bottomed Out".

Front sight is attached without a mechanical fastener. Probably solder. I'm not set up to remove and replace soldered front sights.

I called Ruger, got a RMA number and shipped it to them on my dime. I respectively requested a taller front sight blade be installed. I expressed that I'd be willing to pay for a taller front sight if it's not covered under their warranty.

I'm hoping that they oblige me.

Anyone else with a similar Super Blackhawk experience? My google-foo shows that this is not an uncommon thing with older, Ruger SA pistols.

Thanks in Advance

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Super Blackhawk POI Too High

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire