samedi 25 février 2017

We had a manhunt for 3 kids who were missing from their home last night

Last night, at about 9pm (West Malaysia time), I received a call that one of my distant neighbor lost their 3 kids. 1 10 years old boy and 2 8 years old twin girls. They have been missing since 7pm.

First thing that came to my mind was - kidnap -..because I live about 1 hour from the Thai Border.

I quickly got dressed, put on my boots, got my Cree Torchlight and went out to help them look for the trio.

I saw a police car and the cops told me that they saw the kids about 100 meter from my house. However the kids disappeared when approached.

Nearby was a small jungle. We formed a search party, going through the jungle looking for them I was sick and worried if they had gone into the jungle as it was infested with snakes and wild boars.

It was hectic and tiring, walking, yelling or calling out their names until we found them in a drain culvert at 1am.

Kids...when we asked them why were they there..they said they were afraid of being disciplined just because they were late making it home...goshhh..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



We had a manhunt for 3 kids who were missing from their home last night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire