mercredi 22 février 2017

Wood stoves?

Hello everyone!
My name is Nikki de Lepper.
I am a industrial design student (21 years old) who's working on a small school project. I want to make a wood stove that's light, portable and compact, enables you to dry wood in it while cooking, makes it easier to burn wet wood, doesn't produce a lot of smoke but does produce a lot of heat.
Also I want to make sure it's stable on as many surfaces as possible by making legs which are adjustable in length and suitable for many different sizes of pots, pans and cups.

My questions to you:
Do survivalists use wood stoves?
Would you use a wood stove of the kind described above?
What would be important to you when it comes to wood stoves?
Do you have any questions for me?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Wood stoves?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire