mercredi 1 mars 2017

You guys are all enablers...Katana for my sons birthday on the way

I swear you guys are enablers!!!! GRRRR! A katana thread pops up, two days later my son says he wants a sword for his birthday. SOOOO, you can figure out the rest, LOL

I just ordered a custom Katana for my son from Hanbon Fordge. Got him a standard 1060 High Carbon, no blood groove, no hamon, eagle theme (his school mascot are eagles), blue ray skin (school color is blue), black silk handle wrap, matte black scabbard, black and white cord wrap and engraving with his first name and this years birthday date. I think he will be very surprised

Oh, the price was $107 shipped.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



You guys are all enablers...Katana for my sons birthday on the way

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire