dimanche 16 juillet 2017

I have a cut on my finger that won't stop bleeding

I have a cut, maybe scratch is a better word. It's right next to my finger nail. I don't know how I cut myself but the cut s tiny. Maybe it's 1/4" long and it's less than 1/16" deep. It's probably smaller and less deep than that.

I cut myself 2 weeks ago. The cut is so small that I didn't' even realize I had cut myself until I felt that my steering wheel was getting sticky from the blood.

For the last 2 weeks, I'll put a bandaid on it for a day and it stops bleeding right away. But, if I take the bandaid off, I'll notice that it's bleeding again within a few minutes. The last two days were the worst. As long as I have a bandaid on it, the pressure of the bandaid stops it from bleeding. The second I remove the bandaid, it's bleeding again - immediately. It won't scab over. It won't close up.

I'm not losing much blood from this tiny, tiny cut but if I leave it uncovered, it flows fast enough that I'll saturate a paper towel in 15 minutes. I can't really investigate the cut because it's always flowing blood. I can't dab the blood away for long enough to get a good look at it.

I'm sure I don't have any sort of disease causing this. I work with my hands and get cut all the time. I have several other minor cuts on my hands right now that bled for a few seconds and stopped.

This is the first time I've experienced this. I've decided that I'm going to urgent care on Monday morning if it is still going on but I'd like to stop it myself first.

Any suggestions?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I have a cut on my finger that won't stop bleeding

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire