jeudi 20 juillet 2017

Streamlight microstream

Someone asked about a small flashlight in another thread and I wanted to tell everyone about this one.
I've bought a lot of flashlights over the years but I've never had one that worked this well or lasted this long.
I bought it around two years ago, they sell them at my local gun shop for $20, and I use it many times every day. It's been dropped in fluid buckets, covered with grease, dropped and stepped on countless times and it keeps working.
I lost it once for two or three days in a gravel parking lot, it rained, and something ran it over because the light end of the light is no longer perfectly round, it has a "D" shape now, and still works. The rubber cap hasn't dried and split like the cheap lights.
Probably the coolest thing about it is it fits perfectly in the elastic side pocket of my leatherman sheath, so perfectly I have a hard time believing they weren't made to work together. The fact it fits it the sheath means it's always at hand.

I bought two more, they're still in the pack, in a drawer under my work table. The way things go for me, as soon as I find something perfect they discontinue it, so I wanted spares, but it doesn't look like I'll be needing it any time soon. I've used it so much that the finish has worn off and it's almost entirely silver, and still there's no sign it will stop working any time soon.

5 star review, I don't recommend many products, but I highly recommend this one

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Streamlight microstream

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire